Thursday, January 22, 2009

Introductions?

Introductions should be in order but the long and short of it is I grew up and went to college in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. 13 years in the UP tends to leave an impression on a person.

This blog is primarily a loose collection of thoughts, ideas, and experiences for my own benefit. An Organization of sorts. There are e-mails to myself, scribblings on various calendars, voice recordings left on recorders and BlackBerry's, a half-dozen notebooks filled with ramblings, packing lists stuffed in backpack pockets, recipes written on envelopes and hidden in cookbooks and gigs and gigs of photos on CD, DVD, flash drives, several computers and back up hard drives throughout my house and I still couldn't tell you what I did last week, let alone last year. An on-again, off-again journal attempted to put these things in chronological order but the ability to add photos easily was sorely lacking.


No comments:

Post a Comment